eTapestry Security Provided
- eTapestry employs a 128 Bit Server Digital Certificate and the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol to encrypt all data traffic between our server and the client’s computer. Furthermore, SSL protects the contents of messages exchanged between our Internet server and the client’s computer from being altered en route. This data protection has never been compromised.
- Your data is housed at n/Frame, a world class data center and eTapestry partner, and a division of One Call. n/Frame provides the following protections:
- On-Site Facility Security, Staffed 24x7x365: Our security team monitors your technology assets around the clock, so you can rest assured that your systems are safe and well managed.
- Biometric Hand Scanners: We employ the latest in security technology utilizing finger/hand prints to ensure that only those with the proper privileges can access the center.
- Video Surveillance & Electronic Motion Sensors: Our surveillance systems provide continuous and comprehensive observation. We detect and record who accesses each room and cabinet, ensuring unparalleled protection against tampering.
- Systems Monitoring: We offer proprietary technology that monitors your sensitive systems.
- Individually Locked Cabinets: We house vital company servers in half or full cabinets, individually locked for added security.
- Direct Connection to the Internet: n/Frame is home to Indyx, one of the country’s few remaining original Internet backbone providers. As the only regional exchange point for Internet traffic, we ensure that your company’s Internet connectivity is fully functioning at all times.
- Early Warning Smoke Detection & Fire Suppression Systems: We utilize top-of-the-line early warning smoke detectors and a gas-based fire suppression system throughout the data center.
- Constantly Monitored Humidity & Temperature Systems: Our fail-safe cooling and humidity monitoring systems ensure the environment inside the facility is always optimal for peak equipment performance.
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) & Multiple Power Backup: Two separate power feeds each deliver a UPS, which means that your servers will always remain powered. Dual-redundant UPS feeds power each source, and in the event of outages a diesel generator with a 3000-gallon reserve fuel capacity runs equipment until main power is restored.
- Firewall: All network traffic routes through state-of-the-art firewall protection, in addition to all of the protections outlined above.
- All Data is backed up—every day. Multiple copies of the data are maintained and stored in off-site secure bank vault locations, and they are tested on backup equipment.